منتدى المدرسة العليا للأساتذة بقسنطينة

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

هو منتدى تربوي تعليمي يهدف الى نشر العلم و المعرفة

دخول

لقد نسيت كلمة السر

مواضيع مماثلة

المواضيع الأخيرة

» عبر و مواعظ
    Suggested tips to improve writing Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 04 2015, 15:39 من طرف Admin

» الإعلان (رقم 02) عن مسابقة الماستر
    Suggested tips to improve writing Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 04 2015, 12:36 من طرف Admin

» لجنة تحضير مسابقة الماجستير للسنة الجامعية 2015-2016
    Suggested tips to improve writing Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 04 2015, 12:35 من طرف Admin

» شكر وعرفان
    Suggested tips to improve writing Emptyالأحد يوليو 13 2014, 14:35 من طرف faradj

» هل تعرف رأي الله فيك؟
    Suggested tips to improve writing Emptyالخميس يونيو 12 2014, 13:44 من طرف مسلمة و أفتخر

» اجب بصراحة لتتعرف على نفسك
    Suggested tips to improve writing Emptyالخميس يونيو 12 2014, 13:32 من طرف مسلمة و أفتخر

» كلمات روعة معانيها
    Suggested tips to improve writing Emptyالأربعاء مايو 21 2014, 12:35 من طرف Ameralia

» رسالة ترحيب
    Suggested tips to improve writing Emptyالسبت مارس 01 2014, 18:36 من طرف أمل

» ترحيب واستفسار
    Suggested tips to improve writing Emptyالخميس يناير 16 2014, 20:39 من طرف أمل

2 مشترك

Suggested tips to improve writing

Chahra
      Chahra

انثى عدد الرسائل : 118
      العمر : 33
      العمل/الترفيه : طالبة
      المزاج : happy
      تاريخ التسجيل : 01/04/2011

Suggested tips to improve writing Empty Suggested tips to improve writing

مُساهمة من طرف Chahra الأربعاء يوليو 13 2011, 23:35

Tips for developing your writing style:
      1. Don’t try too hard to impress. Write how you would normally say things and, for God’s sake, avoid the thesaurus on a semi-regular basis. If you wouldn’t say it in your head, you shouldn’t write it down. Remember, unless your a New York Times blogger, blogging isn’t necessarily about being a journalist or the best writer out there (though there are some amazing bloggers who are both). People read blogs for niche information written by experts. And the experts people choose are interesting/funny/frank/eloquent (choose a word that fits you).

2. Ignore that blogger rule about being concise. Don’t ramble on forever, that’s boring, but if you have something to say, say it and stop worrying about the word count.

3. Write all the time and don’t publish it. Keep a journal, write test posts, anything that gets those writer juices flowing. This way you’re not paranoid about who might see it, and reading over your writing might help you pinpoint your unique style.

4. Think about your audience. This can get a little tricky so I don’t want you to over-think it. Honestly, I don’t know who the hell my audience is and I don’t stress about targeting a specific demographic. If you’re into what I have to say, awesome, I’m beyond ecstatic that you’re here. I love feedback and want to know how I can help you (which is where this blog post came from, thanks DeFacto!). HOWEVER. I will write how I write and if you don’t like it you can leave. But if you don’t have that mindset, if you’re trying to attack potential employers at a Fortune 500, maybe refrain from using profanity. If you have a specific audience in mind, read similar blogs and try to emulate that style while keeping your own voice.

5. Make a tweet cloud. This one’s my favorite, but it’s only for you guys on Twitter (duh). What’s a tweet cloud, you ask? Only the coolest thing ever! Basically it makes a funky cloud of the words most used in your tweets. Here’s mine: Alright, so let’s do a little breakdown of what this means about my own style –

■My use of the words awesome, seriously, friends and guys shows my tweets are relatively casual.
      ■My (obscene) use of the word thanks means I communicate directly with people.
      ■Feel, love, hate and actually = opinionated.
      ■And it looks like I tweet about publishing, blogs, tips, books and marketing.
      So have a look at what you tweet about. Does it illustrate anything about your personality? Things that interest you? Can you translate that over to your writing?

I can’t stress enough the importance of having a distinct writing style and it’s even more important with blogging than with any other writing form. We read blogs because there are people behind them, people we trust and people whose style fits our reading preferences. Don’t try to please everyone and – for God’s sake – be your brilliant, fabulous and unapologetic self!
      By
      Marian Schembari on April 1, 2010

Chahra
      Chahra

انثى عدد الرسائل : 118
      العمر : 33
      العمل/الترفيه : طالبة
      المزاج : happy
      تاريخ التسجيل : 01/04/2011

Suggested tips to improve writing Empty Just have a look

مُساهمة من طرف Chahra الأربعاء يوليو 13 2011, 23:41

I stress on the importance of developing a written style, especially in advanced years of study where English studends are recquired to write essays in all exams. The tips above were not mine, but the following tips are mine:
      1- read
      2- read more
      3- read again
      4- read all what interests you
      5- only read
      Miss Roses
      Miss Roses

انثى عدد الرسائل : 6
      العمر : 29
      العمل/الترفيه : Bac 2012
      تاريخ التسجيل : 21/07/2011

Suggested tips to improve writing Empty رد: Suggested tips to improve writing

مُساهمة من طرف Miss Roses الأحد يوليو 24 2011, 23:26

really interesting

Thank's a lot for helping us

waiting for your new

مواضيع مماثلة

-

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الأحد مايو 19 2024, 11:19